The Dysart Law Firm, P.C., and Christopher W. Dysart have represented hundreds of clients over the past two decades. Several of the results in those cases are listed below:
- $39.5 Million Total Recovery in 2011 in Hartford, Illinois Environmental Contamination Case. The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. represented the residents of Hartford, Illinois whose properties were contaminated by nearby refineries owned by BP, Shell Oil Company, Premcor, Apex Oil Company and Sinclair Oil Company. The total recovery in this case was $39.5 million.
- $18 Million Dollar Verdict in 2003 for Family of Child Killed In Window Fall. – The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. represented the family of a 4 year old boy who fell to his death out of an 11th floor apartment in a public housing project where the owner of the complex had failed to install child guard windows requested by the child’s mother.
- $5 Million Mid-Trial Settlement for Man Injured in Elevator Accident. – The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. represented a man injured while repairing an elevator that malfunctioned and started moving dragging him several stories up the elevator shaft.
- $1.1 Million Settlement for Woman Injured in Slip and Fall Accident – The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. represented a woman that slipped and fell on the steps leading to the entry of her apartment building injuring her neck and requiring several neck surgeries.
- $900,000 Settlement for Two Individuals Injured in Drunken Driving Accident. – The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. represented a man and woman rear ended by a drunk driver resulting in back and facial injuries.
- $500,000 Settlement for Man Involved in Truck Accident – The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. represented a man who suffered soft tissue injuries as a result of being injured in a car hit by a truck.
Motion Picture Association of America Copyright Infringement Cases
Mr. Dysart has successfully pursued many cases on behalf of the Motion Picture Association of America against movie distributors selling illegally copied motion pictures.
Criminal Defense Physician Medicaid Fraud
The Dysart Law Firm, P.C. successfully represented the first physician prosecuted for Medicaid fraud by the Missouri Attorney General over alleged Medicaid fraud where, after a jury trial, the defendant was acquitted.
Federal Prosecution of Organized Crime For Gambling and Money Laundering.
While serving as a federal prosecutor, Mr. Dysart prosecuted and convicted, after a jury trial, numerous individuals for money laundering the proceeds of illegal gambling through merchant bank accounts in the State of Illinois.
NASA Langley Research Center Government Contractor Case
While serving as a trial attorney with the Commercial Litigation Branch of the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., Mr. Dysart successfully litigated a case with a government contractor shown to be over billing the government for repair work on wind tunnels at NASA’s Langley Research Center.
Past settlement results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on it’s own merits.