- Maximizing Your Recovery in a Car Accident Case
- What Damages Can I Recover?
- Wrongful Death – How our Firm Represents Families Who Have Lost a Loved One
- Who is Entitled to Recover in a Wrongful Death Case?
- Damages for Impairment and Disability
- Medical Complications
Winning Your Case
- Pain and Suffering – What is Included?
- How is Pain and Suffering Calculated? The Multiplier Method
- Pain and Suffering Awards – What Factors May Juries Consider?
- Using Medical Personnel and Records to Document Pain and Suffering
- Using Photographs to Substantiate Pain and Suffering
- Lost Earnings and Earning Capacity
- Proving Loss of Earning Capacity
- The Role of Medical and Vocational Experts and the Economist in Proving Future Loss of Earning Capacity
- What is a Life Care Plan?